Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: AlanG on November 13, 2008, 06:15:40 pm

Title: Bogen 303 QTVR virtual reality head
Post by: AlanG on November 13, 2008, 06:15:40 pm
For sale - this head is in excellent shape so why buy a new one when you can save money?  It allows for single row panos with the camera mounted vertically or horizontally.  It is very heavy duty.

B&H wants $375 + $69 for the leveling base = $444.  I think $345 is fair since I can't think of any reason to buy a new one of these rather than mine.  Mine works perfectly and looks quite clean, but it has a few minor marks on it here and there.  I have the original instructions.  I'll ship it FedEx ground in the continental US for $15.

By the way, I think mine is marked model 302 (3415 US)on the instructions but looks the same to me as the model 303.

My cell phone is 240-350-3330
Title: Bogen 303 QTVR virtual reality head
Post by: AlanG on November 20, 2008, 11:27:41 am
I've reduced the price on this QTVR head to $295.  If it doesn't sell in  a few days, it will go on Ebay.