Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: barry685 on November 13, 2008, 12:33:22 pm
-
Phase One P21+ Mint condition (currently under 5700 activations) With 2 batteries (1 brand new) Under warranty until 4/11/2011.
Mamiya Afd II Body, Boxed + unfilled warranty cards. Will supply invoice from Capture Integration dated 10/29/08.
80mm 2.8 AF (Mint no box)
55mm 2.8 Af New in box with unfilled warranty cards. Will supply invoice from Zeff Photo dated 10/27/08.
150 3.5 AF in Box (mint)
105-210 4.5 ULD AF (mint no box).
Mamiya 1 meter electromagnetic cable release.
Metz 54 Mz-3 Flash + SCA 3952 adaptor. Excellent condition in box + case.
All above located in Brooklyn NY.
Prefer to sell complete kit.
Price $9950.00 + actual shipping costs.
Barry Ehrman
718-421-2323
-
how much would you need to get for the back alone?
-
why are you selling, might I ask?
how long have you had it?
-
I have had the back for approximately 1 month. I am selling the system because it is to slow for me (my business is photographing children).
-
how much would you need to get for the back alone?
$7500.00