Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Gerryb on November 06, 2008, 05:04:05 pm
-
If you preview an image in zoom 1:1 mode and the image appears blured or otherwise poor quality on the screen and you intend to print at at full size 1:1 ratio @240dpi. will the print end up just as blured etc as the preview.? As this is also an LR issue, I am posting this in the LR forum as well.
-
I have found that yes it probably will, i assume you mean after sharpening. You should be able to tell if you have a sharp shot or not at 1/1 view. Look at it in a differant program if you can, I have found that helps in determining sharpness.
-
Thanks Ross, Amazing pics on your website.
-
Wow! You ain't kidding! Great shots Ross!
Cheers...
Todd in Chicago
Thanks Ross, Amazing pics on your website.