Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mtnmanjc on November 03, 2008, 04:47:02 am

Title: New Photoblog
Post by: mtnmanjc on November 03, 2008, 04:47:02 am
Hey Everyone,

I've recently started a photoblog as a separate piece of my website.  The goal is to post a new photo every 2 days, to keep myself focused and actively shooting on a daily basis.   There are several photos on the blog, and I would appreciate any feedback on the photos themselves and also the look and feel of the photoblog.

Mountain Man Photography Photoblog (http://mountain-man-photography.com/wordpress/)


Thanks,
Joel
Title: New Photoblog
Post by: LoisWakeman on November 03, 2008, 05:14:43 pm
It may just be me - but I like to read a bit about an image: where or what, or why you chose to capture that specific moment. Good luck with your assignment - many "photo a day" projects seem to run out of steam quite soon, so hope you have more stamina!
Title: New Photoblog
Post by: mtnmanjc on November 04, 2008, 08:43:12 pm
Thanks Lois!   I know many people like to read more about the images, so I'll look further into how to add that to my blog!