Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: DarkPenguin on November 01, 2008, 11:27:32 am

Title: Andy Biggs' Wild Places category winner
Post by: DarkPenguin on November 01, 2008, 11:27:32 am
I just love that photo.  Really wish I'd bought a bigger print of it.
Title: Andy Biggs' Wild Places category winner
Post by: Craig Arnold on November 06, 2008, 03:19:12 am
Well it's going to be at the Natural History Museum next year, and you can buy prints there.

One of my favorite annual jaunts, 'course I only live a couple of miles away, so YMMV (excuse the pun).
Title: Andy Biggs' Wild Places category winner
Post by: abiggs on November 10, 2008, 10:19:36 pm
Thanks for the kind words, guys. You can see the image at the Natural History Museum, but they also have many different traveling exhibitions each year. It is great fun to go and see the images each year, for sure.