Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: BlasR on October 30, 2008, 07:46:10 am

Title: Moire Removal in Capture One 4.5
Post by: BlasR on October 30, 2008, 07:46:10 am
The capture one 4.5,have Moire removal?

I can't find it. also, the anyone have problem with lens tools?

If I click on it, it's kick me out....I have h1/p45+

Thank You

BlasR
Title: Moire Removal in Capture One 4.5
Post by: Doug Peterson on October 30, 2008, 08:03:44 am
Quote from: BlasR
The capture one 4.5,have Moire removal?

I can't find it. also, the anyone have problem with lens tools?

If I click on it, it's kick me out....I have h1/p45+

Thank You

BlasR

In 4.5 Pro, by default the Moire tool is under the "Details" pane which is represented by a magnifying glass. However, one of the cool things about 4.5 Pro is that you can add or remove any tool to any pane (including the "quick" pane) by right clicking in the tool area. You can also float any of those tools by dragging them off of the side tool area.

I haven't experienced any crashes with the lens correction tool, but to be fair I have not corrected any h1/p45+ (in combination) files.

Doug

Doug Peterson,  Head of Technical Services
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer (http://www.captureintegration.com)
Personal Portfolio (http://www.doug-peterson.com)
Title: Moire Removal in Capture One 4.5
Post by: BlasR on October 30, 2008, 09:15:47 am
Quote from: dougpetersonci
In 4.5 Pro, by default the Moire tool is under the "Details" pane which is represented by a magnifying glass. However, one of the cool things about 4.5 Pro is that you can add or remove any tool to any pane (including the "quick" pane) by right clicking in the tool area. You can also float any of those tools by dragging them off of the side tool area.

I haven't experienced any crashes with the lens correction tool, but to be fair I have not corrected any h1/p45+ (in combination) files.

Doug

Doug Peterson,  Head of Technical Services
Capture Integration, Phase One Dealer (http://www.captureintegration.com)
Personal Portfolio (http://www.doug-peterson.com)

Doug, I find the moire tool

About the lens tools I don't know why is not working, special one sharpness,

I email to Ulf,  On sunday, but not not an answer yet

Thank you

BlasR