Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: paul_jones on October 28, 2008, 09:23:06 pm

Title: LEAF VALEO H-MOUNT for sale
Post by: paul_jones on October 28, 2008, 09:23:06 pm
Ive just moved to an aptus, so i would like to sell my Valeo.

its a fast shooting (1.2 frames per sec), very quick previews with LC11.2, very stable and easy to use system. this back has completely sold me on leaf (i was a phase user). im only moving to the aptus for the convenience of untethered shooting.
bluetooth model, in excellent condition. I dont have the boxes, but it will come with a few spare FW cables.

here are some pics (im keeping the H1)-
http://www.pauljonesimages.com/webgalleries/valeo22/ (http://www.pauljonesimages.com/webgalleries/valeo22/)

4900 usd  + post ( import taxes, etc into other countries are the buyers responsibility).

I am in New Zealand, and fedex has estimated it will cost $188.33 (new zealand dollars) to send to NY or LA. (this is about 108usd). I guess the Large cities will be about the same.

Cheers Paul

+64 21 992369
[email protected]
www.paulrossjones.com

new zealand
match photographers
www.matchphotographers.com
auckland +64 9 378 8572

australia
LOOK production
www.lookproduction.com
sydney +61 2 9380 8822
melbourne +61 3 9534 1400
Title: LEAF VALEO H-MOUNT for sale
Post by: paul_jones on October 30, 2008, 04:15:48 pm
price update-

$4500 usd


paul
Title: LEAF VALEO H-MOUNT for sale
Post by: paul_jones on November 02, 2008, 02:17:42 pm
.
Title: LEAF VALEO H-MOUNT for sale
Post by: paul_jones on November 03, 2008, 05:58:18 pm
back now $4000 usd

cheers paul
Title: LEAF VALEO H-MOUNT for sale
Post by: paul_jones on November 13, 2008, 02:03:00 am
now $3800!

cheers paul
Title: LEAF VALEO H-MOUNT for sale
Post by: rethmeier on November 13, 2008, 02:07:01 am
Paul,
I would list it at eBay.
I'm sure you get more than $3800 USD
All the best,
Willem.
Title: LEAF VALEO H-MOUNT for sale
Post by: klane on November 13, 2008, 03:03:15 am
Quote from: rethmeier
Paul,
I would list it at eBay.
I'm sure you get more than $3800 USD
All the best,
Willem.


Im shocked no one has purchased this!
Title: LEAF VALEO H-MOUNT for sale
Post by: paul_jones on November 17, 2008, 06:30:38 pm
Quote from: klane
Im shocked no one has purchased this!

bump,


im not sure why no one has purchased this either. im selling it cheaper than the cheapest sold valeo on ebay (that ive found). i think ill put it on ebay after this.

cheers paul
Title: LEAF VALEO H-MOUNT for sale
Post by: paul_jones on November 22, 2008, 03:21:02 am
bump
Title: LEAF VALEO H-MOUNT for sale
Post by: paul_jones on November 26, 2008, 04:10:55 pm
on ebay now.

Item number: 220319480506


cheers paul