Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Andrew Brooks on October 27, 2008, 02:49:18 pm

Title: New Cityscape photography project
Post by: Andrew Brooks on October 27, 2008, 02:49:18 pm
Hi there,  I posted here a while back and said I'd keep this forum updated on my work,  I've just finished a project all about hidden Manchester,

Here's a couple of shots, to find out more info and see them bigger visit this page on my site
 (http://andrewbrooksphotography.com/view-main-gallery.php?id=31)

I've also just put a Blog all about my work online which you can get to by clicking here (http://andrewbrooksphotography.ning.com/)

(http://www.andrewbrooksphotography.com/uploads/files/BigH.jpg)




(http://www.andrewbrooksphotography.com/uploads/files/TownH.jpg)
Title: New Cityscape photography project
Post by: feppe on October 27, 2008, 04:54:27 pm
Wow those are some impressive photos! I especially like the one with the colorful ducts and cables, and the second one above.
Title: New Cityscape photography project
Post by: clearescape on November 12, 2008, 12:53:02 pm
Very cool concept realy like the images and the post work you've done.  Strong and nicely done.

Eric
Eric Blackman Photograhy (http://www.eablackman.com)

Title: New Cityscape photography project
Post by: MarkL on November 15, 2008, 09:43:57 am
Looking forward to your exhibition in Dec