Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: harmsr on October 24, 2008, 02:30:48 pm

Title: FS: Profoto 600R Compact Set (2 lights/stands/umbrella/etc...)
Post by: harmsr on October 24, 2008, 02:30:48 pm
I am selling the Profoto Compact (monolight) kit. It comes complete in padded packing case.

Included is everything that Profoto originally supplied 2 600R compact lights (Pocket wizard built-in), two zoom reflectors, two Wescott stands, two Wescott umbrellas, sync cord, padded case, instructions, unfilled warranty, etc...

The kit looks just like new.

Here is a link to the product on B&H. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...lue_Pack_.html (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...lue_Pack_.html)

It goes for $2189 at B&H. I'll take $1600 plus shipping. (located in Phoenix)

Thanks,

Ray  (references are available from several members here or at GetDPI.com)

Title: FS: Profoto 600R Compact Set (2 lights/stands/umbrella/etc...)
Post by: Greg Haag on March 13, 2009, 08:26:15 pm
Quote from: harmsr
I am selling the Profoto Compact (monolight) kit. It comes complete in padded packing case.

Included is everything that Profoto originally supplied 2 600R compact lights (Pocket wizard built-in), two zoom reflectors, two Wescott stands, two Wescott umbrellas, sync cord, padded case, instructions, unfilled warranty, etc...

The kit looks just like new.

Here is a link to the product on B&H. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...lue_Pack_.html (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...lue_Pack_.html)

It goes for $2189 at B&H. I'll take $1600 plus shipping. (located in Phoenix)

Thanks,

Ray  (references are available from several members here or at GetDPI.com)

Ray,
Did you sell your 600R unit?
Thanks,
Greg