Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: henk on October 24, 2008, 05:11:07 am

Title: Is this a bug in LR 2.1 Web ?
Post by: henk on October 24, 2008, 05:11:07 am
In LR 1.4, I made web pages for my web site. Since these are standalone pages I put in the contact info the name “Home “ and in the Web or Mail link my URL to the home page off my site.  So in what ever LR page I was, I always could go back. I use the Flash gallery  (default) as template. This worked fine for me.
In using LR 2 this did not work any more. The link only opens the mail application what ever I do. Now, today installing the new LR 2.1, I hade hoped that this bug? would be fixed. Nope!!
I work with Windows Prof XP on my main system and as laptop Apple 10.4. Also on the Apple it does not work!
Any suggestions or workarounds?
Lucky, I have still 1.4 installed.    

Thanks, Henk