Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: SeanBK on October 23, 2008, 11:55:56 am

Title: Further price reduction Hasselblad
Post by: SeanBK on October 23, 2008, 11:55:56 am
WOW, Earlier this morning I received notification from Calumet that now;
   Hasselblad H3DII-31 is @ US$15,995 It is without 80mm lens (This offer is valid till Nov 15)
   They are also offering half off "any one" HC lens, if one buys the H3DII-31 kit @ $17995. (This offer is on till Oct25).
Title: Further price reduction Hasselblad
Post by: MarkKay on October 23, 2008, 12:53:10 pm
I wonder if this is a hasselblad promotion or a Calumet deal.  I got the same email It is not that much of a discount since the 80mm lens retails for about 1600 dollars i believe. THe problem for me is that I have to pay sales tax on Calumet purchases living in CA.  I am waiting to see what happens to the H3DII-39 price once the 50 is released. I have the H3DII-31 and it is a great camera.  THe US dollar is doing better against the Euro and I have seen some good deals at the German shops.  I do not know if they can be serviced in USA or not.


Quote from: SeanBK
WOW, Earlier this morning I received notification from Calumet that now;
   Hasselblad H3DII-31 is @ US$15,995 It is without 80mm lens (This offer is valid till Nov 15)
   They are also offering half off "any one" HC lens, if one buys the H3DII-31 kit @ $17995. (This offer is on till Oct25).