Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: klane on October 20, 2008, 11:28:55 pm

Title: Profoto Acute 2 d4 heads
Post by: klane on October 20, 2008, 11:28:55 pm
I have 2 acute 2 d4 heads, they include protective glass dome and the plastic slide on travel covers as well as the boxes.


Asking $559 each or $1075 for the pair.

Hell of a deal I just need to move them out.
Title: Profoto Acute 2 d4 heads
Post by: klane on October 29, 2008, 02:44:39 pm
Price reduced
Title: Profoto Acute 2 d4 heads
Post by: klane on October 29, 2008, 05:13:59 pm
one sold...one to go!
Title: Profoto Acute 2 d4 heads
Post by: EricWHiss on October 30, 2008, 01:52:54 am
Kyle's a great guy and I've bought tons of stuff from him in the past.  Don't hesitate to do business with him - I didn't I bought one of these heads!

Title: Profoto Acute 2 d4 heads
Post by: bcroslin on October 30, 2008, 04:08:50 pm
Quote from: klane
one sold...one to go!
I'm interested in the other head.