Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: asf on October 20, 2008, 04:08:43 pm

Title: FS: Schneider Super Symmar XL 80/4.5 New
Post by: asf on October 20, 2008, 04:08:43 pm
New in Box from Schneider

I sent mine in to have it cleaned, they replaced the whole thing with a new one under warranty
Now I've got a new lens I never use ...


$1500 plus shipping from NY
Title: FS: Schneider Super Symmar XL 80/4.5 New
Post by: asf on October 26, 2008, 02:50:10 pm
will post pics tomorrow

if anyone is interested i'll take offers before putting it on ebay
Title: FS: Schneider Super Symmar XL 80/4.5 New
Post by: asf on October 27, 2008, 12:56:16 pm
pics

still sealed from schneider, remounted at factory on my tk board so will include it as is

$1450


Title: FS: Schneider Super Symmar XL 80/4.5 New
Post by: asf on October 29, 2008, 03:39:49 pm
$1400
Title: FS: Schneider Super Symmar XL 80/4.5 New
Post by: asf on November 01, 2008, 01:13:19 pm
$1350