Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: mdijb on October 19, 2008, 12:24:18 am

Title: Stubborn Key Word
Post by: mdijb on October 19, 2008, 12:24:18 am
I created a keyword to apply to a group of Images, the stubbornly gets attached to every imported image since then, even though I have not instructed LR to do so.  I have tried to remove it from my key word list, and then re=-created it and applied to only those images where appropriate, but it still appears every time, whether I want it or not.  I have to manually remove it from every import I do.

How can I fix this problem??

MDIJB
Title: Stubborn Key Word
Post by: tomrock on October 19, 2008, 08:38:23 am
I don't know if this will help, but it's another tenacious keyword issue: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=28579 (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28579)
Title: Stubborn Key Word
Post by: mdijb on October 19, 2008, 05:49:39 pm
I have read the reference, re=created the copyright template. and deleted the keyword every place I could find--It still keeps making its appearance and attaches to all improrts---ARGHHH

MDIJB



Quote from: tomrock
I don't know if this will help, but it's another tenacious keyword issue: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=28579 (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28579)
Title: Stubborn Key Word
Post by: [email protected] on October 22, 2008, 11:10:31 pm
Quote from: mdijb
I have read the reference, re=created the copyright template. and deleted the keyword every place I could find--It still keeps making its appearance and attaches to all improrts---ARGHHH

MDIJB


I was having a similar problem upon importing images into LR2.  
I finally eliminated the problem when I realized that when setting up my Copyright preset I had inadvertently included the keywords as part of the preset.
I went back into the copyright preset and eliminated all keywords and it has solved the problem.

Hope this helps,
Jeff

Title: Stubborn Key Word
Post by: mdijb on October 27, 2008, 10:11:55 pm
I did the same as you did and deleted the offending keywork from my list and it still appears.  Any other ideas???????