Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bj16060 on October 05, 2008, 12:55:30 pm

Title: Looking to trade my Canon 24-70 2.8L
Post by: bj16060 on October 05, 2008, 12:55:30 pm
I am looking to trade my 24-70 2.8L for one or more lenses (24-105L anyone).

If interested drop me an email bj at brandonmjohnson dot com
Title: Looking to trade my Canon 24-70 2.8L
Post by: Sheldon N on October 05, 2008, 07:52:13 pm
email inquiry sent...
Title: Looking to trade my Canon 24-70 2.8L
Post by: AP_Photo on October 05, 2008, 09:04:00 pm
i have a UV date code 24-105 to trade with you.
Title: Looking to trade my Canon 24-70 2.8L
Post by: PShizzy on October 06, 2008, 11:18:56 pm
Quote from: bj16060
I am looking to trade my 24-70 2.8L for one or more lenses (24-105L anyone).

If interested drop me an email bj at brandonmjohnson dot com

If you decide to trade for another lens (think 50, 85, 135, etc), let me know. Or I am willing to purchase straight up. Let me know the price if that's the case

Thanks.

Max