Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Chris_T on October 01, 2008, 07:55:56 am

Title: Reading messages in a thread
Post by: Chris_T on October 01, 2008, 07:55:56 am
When I used to click on a thread title, I can see all the messages' full text displayed on one or more pages. Starting recently, now I can only see the first message's full text and a tree of the messages with the beginning words in each, and have to click on each message to read the full text. Did I mess up my set up somehow? If so, how can I get back to displaying all the messages' full text on one or more pages? TIA.
Title: Reading messages in a thread
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 01, 2008, 09:00:37 am
Look up in the upper right corner and make sure "Standard" is clicked (with square brackets around it [] ) and not "outline" or "linear+". If that doesn't do it, I don't know what else to try.
Title: Reading messages in a thread
Post by: Chris_T on October 01, 2008, 02:18:12 pm
Quote
Look up in the upper right corner and make sure "Standard" is clicked (with square brackets around it [] ) and not "outline" or "linear+". If that doesn't do it, I don't know what else to try.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=226010\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Bingo! Thanks Eric. I must have clicked on outline by mistake.
Title: Reading messages in a thread
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 01, 2008, 09:47:38 pm
Quote
Bingo! Thanks Eric. I must have clicked on outline by mistake.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=226103\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
It's those little gremlins that move in when you take your eye off the keyboard for a second or two.