Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: wcwest on September 28, 2008, 12:38:52 pm

Title: Multiple Camera "Recipies"
Post by: wcwest on September 28, 2008, 12:38:52 pm
Using DNG Profile Editor, I created calibrations for a 40D and G9. If I set them up as presets on import, will Lightroom 2.1 choose the correct preset based on camera serial number?
Title: Multiple Camera "Recipies"
Post by: Schewe on September 28, 2008, 12:49:51 pm
Not "Presets"...you want to be using "Defaults". The Lightroom Defaults can be changed based on the camera EXIF metadata...Presets are manually chosen only (and only one Preset can be applied upon import).
Title: Multiple Camera "Recipies"
Post by: wcwest on September 28, 2008, 01:13:30 pm
Thanks Jeff for the prompt reply. That is what I suspected but wanted to confirm. Looking forward to seeing you in NYC at PhotoExpo.
Title: Multiple Camera "Recipies"
Post by: Schewe on September 28, 2008, 01:16:44 pm
Quote
Looking forward to seeing you in NYC at PhotoExpo.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=225231\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Uh, well, I decided not to go to PPE this year...too much work to get done.