Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: fike on September 22, 2008, 04:28:02 pm

Title: Screw the New 5DMKII!!
Post by: fike on September 22, 2008, 04:28:02 pm
Michael's new front-page leopard pic is stunning.  That is the kind of photo that gets me excited about photography.  I don't even care what camera he used to take it (okay maybe just a little bit).  

I would love to hear about the image.  What are the dark reddish areas?  Why is the tree so white?  What were the conditions?

VERY COOL SHOT!!!
Title: Screw the New 5DMKII!!
Post by: michael on September 22, 2008, 06:41:34 pm
I'll do a write-up soon, as soon as my brain starts to recover from jet-lag.

Michael
Title: Screw the New 5DMKII!!
Post by: KeithR on September 22, 2008, 06:54:08 pm
Quote
Michael's new front-page leopard pic is stunning.  That is the kind of photo that gets me excited about photography.  I don't even care what camera he used to take it (okay maybe just a little bit). 

I would love to hear about the image.  What are the dark reddish areas?  Why is the tree so white?  What were the conditions?

VERY COOL SHOT!!!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=223393\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you look at the image for awhile, and knowing that Michael likes his LR2, I'm sure the process will jump out at you.   I will await his write-up(to see if I have it figured out myself), but let the guy have a few days to catch his breath.
Title: Screw the New 5DMKII!!
Post by: fike on September 22, 2008, 09:37:25 pm
Quote
I'll do a write-up soon, as soon as my brain starts to recover from jet-lag.

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=223423\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


sleep....eh...overrated.   ;-)

lookin' forward to hearing more.