Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: feppe on September 20, 2008, 10:21:00 am

Title: Can't import large .PSB file
Post by: feppe on September 20, 2008, 10:21:00 am
I'm getting No Photos Found To Import error message when I try to import a 22,000 x 10,000 stitched .PSB file. I have enabled Maximize PSD and PSB file compatibility in CS3 (set to Always). LR 2.0 should be able to import 30k pixel images if file compatibility is enabled, but it's not working.

Anything else I need to do?
Title: Can't import large .PSB file
Post by: Nat Coalson on September 20, 2008, 11:23:42 am
Try .PSD instead of .PSB.
Title: Can't import large .PSB file
Post by: feppe on September 20, 2008, 03:12:36 pm
Quote
Try .PSD instead of .PSB.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222876\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I did, doesn't help  
Title: Can't import large .PSB file
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 21, 2008, 04:27:05 am
Quote
Try .PSD instead of .PSB.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222876\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
TIFF?

Jeremy
Title: Can't import large .PSB file
Post by: feppe on September 21, 2008, 08:14:10 am
Quote
TIFF?

Jeremy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222993\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Even if that works, I'd miss all the adjustment layers etc. And it is supposed to work with PSB.

Hopefully this is just one of the numerous 2.0 bugs and will be fixed in 2.1.