Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: darekd on September 18, 2008, 11:42:49 pm

Title: FS: Contax 645 Mutar 1.4x teleconverter
Post by: darekd on September 18, 2008, 11:42:49 pm
Contax 645 Mutar 1.4x in excellent condition with contax pouch and caps. Glass is perfect, no scratches, haze, nothing... Barrel is in excellent condition. Asking $675. Shipping and paypal extra.
 I have very good feedback at fredmiranda forum, ebay over 100 feedbacks. 3 days inspection period and if not as described I will take it back.
Thanks
Darek
[attachment=8409:attachment][attachment=8412:attachment][attachment=8411:attachm
ent][attachment=8413:attachment][attachment=8414:attachment]
Title: FS: Contax 645 Mutar 1.4x teleconverter
Post by: wqdeng on September 19, 2008, 01:36:29 am
pm sent.
Title: FS: Contax 645 Mutar 1.4x teleconverter
Post by: ddk on September 20, 2008, 02:44:37 pm
Quote
Contax 645 Mutar 1.4x in excellent condition with contax pouch and caps. Glass is perfect, no scratches, haze, nothing... Barrel is in excellent condition. Asking $675. Shipping and paypal extra.
 I have very good feedback at fredmiranda forum, ebay over 100 feedbacks. 3 days inspection period and if not as described I will take it back.
Thanks
Darek
[attachment=8409:attachment][attachment=8412:attachment][attachment=8411:attachm
ent][attachment=8413:attachment][attachment=8414:attachment]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222553\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi,
I'll take it if not sold.
david
Title: FS: Contax 645 Mutar 1.4x teleconverter
Post by: darekd on September 21, 2008, 11:27:58 am
SOLD

Quote
Hi,
I'll take it if not sold.
david
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222905\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]