Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Mary K on September 18, 2008, 07:20:27 am

Title: Reading posts in a forum . . .
Post by: Mary K on September 18, 2008, 07:20:27 am
Is there a way to expand all the posts in forum topic without clicking on each post?  I have searched help, but have not found a solution.  

Thanks, Mary
Title: Reading posts in a forum . . .
Post by: BruceHouston on September 18, 2008, 07:27:46 am
Quote
Is there a way to expand all the posts in forum topic without clicking on each post?  I have searched help, but have not found a solution. 

Thanks, Mary
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222300\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Upper right portion of page, Mary.  Click on "Standard" instead of "Outline."

Best,
Bruce
Title: Reading posts in a forum . . .
Post by: Mary K on September 18, 2008, 12:01:47 pm
Duh!  Thanks so much, Bruce.
Title: Reading posts in a forum . . .
Post by: user on September 18, 2008, 02:43:51 pm
why am I receiving email notifications about topics I have not contributed?
Title: Reading posts in a forum . . .
Post by: BruceHouston on September 18, 2008, 10:18:01 pm
Quote
Duh!  Thanks so much, Bruce.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222383\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I had the same problem when I started using the forum and someone set me straight.

Welcome.

Bruce
Title: Reading posts in a forum . . .
Post by: gerk on September 20, 2008, 04:41:16 pm
Quote
why am I receiving email notifications about topics I have not contributed?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222429\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Maybe you somehow subscribed to them?  Check in the "my controls" area for subscriptions and see if they are there.  If they are you can remove them.