Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: jsch on September 17, 2008, 02:32:26 am

Title: Canon DPP 3.4.1 under OS X 10.5.4
Post by: jsch on September 17, 2008, 02:32:26 am
Hi,

Canon DPP 3.4.1 under OS X 10.5.4 (MacBook Pro) doesn't show pictures and crashes if I double click an image. Any help available.

Thanx,
Johannes
Title: Canon DPP 3.4.1 under OS X 10.5.4
Post by: jerryrock on September 17, 2008, 12:50:49 pm
I am running DPP version 3.4.1 on a MacPro OS 10.5.5 with no problem.
Title: Canon DPP 3.4.1 under OS X 10.5.4
Post by: wollom on September 29, 2008, 03:36:30 pm
Quote
Hi,

Canon DPP 3.4.1 under OS X 10.5.4 (MacBook Pro) doesn't show pictures and crashes if I double click an image. Any help available.

Thanx,
Johannes
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221959\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Similar problems with an earlier version of DPP were solved, as I recall, by searching out the Preferences for DPP in the root and user directories, then Trashing them

Best

Wollom