Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: dkabat on September 16, 2008, 02:20:34 pm

Title: Printing from LR2 and Video
Post by: dkabat on September 16, 2008, 02:20:34 pm
In the video the presenters mentioned that they were going to do some additional testing as to whether to continue utilize native resolution (Camera to Print Video) or now uprezing.

Could probably do myself but really don't know where to start and since I am just an am, my day job gets in the way.

Has anyone seen the results to this.

Thanks you
Dan
Title: Printing from LR2 and Video
Post by: dwood on September 16, 2008, 05:00:05 pm
Quote
In the video the presenters mentioned that they were going to do some additional testing as to whether to continue utilize native resolution (Camera to Print Video) or now uprezing.

Could probably do myself but really don't know where to start and since I am just an am, my day job gets in the way.

Has anyone seen the results to this.

Thanks you
Dan
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221813\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I haven't seen an article on this yet so the jury's still out a bit, I think. For now, I'm still using the native 180-480ppi rule, and this works well for me. Jeff Schewe mentioned that the 'new findings' were primarily based on images with a hefty amount of high freq. detail.