Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: davepatt on September 13, 2008, 04:39:32 pm
-
Hello,
For some reason today when I imported images that I took a couple days ago, the date which I use as part of my naming structure used today's date, not the day I took them on. I have been using this preset for a long time and just noticed it today so it's possible that it has happened before. Am I noticing a glitch or am I missing something. I always thought when I used the date format, it read it from the card and the other thing which was weird, the date was correct in the preview before I imported it.
Help!
Thanks,
Dave
-
You weren't converting to DNG at the time by any chance Dave?
I've seen this reported as a DNG conversion during import bug.
I'm not sure there's a solution though.. Have you tried hitting F2 and reusing the naming template?
Hello,
For some reason today when I imported images that I took a couple days ago, the date which I use as part of my naming structure used today's date, not the day I took them on. I have been using this preset for a long time and just noticed it today so it's possible that it has happened before. Am I noticing a glitch or am I missing something. I always thought when I used the date format, it read it from the card and the other thing which was weird, the date was correct in the preview before I imported it.
Help!
Thanks,
Dave
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221274\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]