Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: laughingbear on September 11, 2008, 09:29:49 am

Title: Graduated Filter... Error?
Post by: laughingbear on September 11, 2008, 09:29:49 am
Big Sigh!

I just worked the last 45 minutes with very subtle local adjustment tools on a picture and was so far very happy with the reults, as a final adjustment to the sky before sharpening and printing, I wanted to add a graduated filter and after I dragged the filter into the Sky, LR2 hung up completly. (rotating spectro disc)

I had to force quit the application and after reopening, the added brushstrokes and all that was gone.

What am I doing wrong?

My Mac is pretty new (August) 8 core, 16gig ram, and apart from LR2 no other application was open at this time.

I would like to help, does it help you guys if I click on generate report and send that to.... where....? The standard report function suggest to send it to apple. My Mac is not online, so I would have to print this to a textfile and send from my PC.

Best,
Georg
Title: Graduated Filter... Error?
Post by: madmanchan on September 11, 2008, 09:39:54 am
Georg, the "spinning beachballs" are definitely an issue with the current LR 2.0 release on Mac. The good news is that it's being addressed internally and should make it out into the next release before long. Stay tuned.
Title: Graduated Filter... Error?
Post by: laughingbear on September 12, 2008, 04:04:19 am
Yeah, beachball is right!  

Let me know if it helps to send error reports to you guys, I only need to know where to send it.

Thanks Eric!
Title: Graduated Filter... Error?
Post by: francois on September 12, 2008, 05:29:07 am
Quote
Yeah, beachball is right!   

Let me know if it helps to send error reports to you guys, I only need to know where to send it.

Thanks Eric!
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=220963\")
Here's the Feature Request/Bug Report Form: [a href=\"http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform]http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform[/url]