Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Graham Mitchell on September 10, 2008, 09:48:00 pm
-
It must have changed just in the last few hours because I was there earlier today and it was still the old version. New website
http://www.sinar.ch/ (http://www.sinar.ch/)
-
hi Graham,
Yes, it changed when I was sleeping, and I didn't want to inform "soon a new website".
So here it is, organized by applications.
Best regards,
Thierry
It must have changed just in the last few hours because I was there earlier today and it was still the old version. New website
http://www.sinar.ch/ (http://www.sinar.ch/)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=220733\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-
The Sinar User Forum is still in limbo?
Cheers,
Kumar
-
The Sinar User Forum is still in limbo?
Cheers,
Kumar
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=220776\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
People photography is under-represented. Sinar customers seem more comfortable with concrete, aluminium, and glass than with skin.
For a company whose clients image static objects so much, the supply in shift lenses and extreme wide-angles seems a bit anemic. And all the existing superrotators are now with Phase, who also have a 28mm.
Edmund
-
Sinar and Phase are two different beasts. It's like comparing apples to oranges.
-
Sinar and Phase are two different beasts. It's like comparing apples to oranges.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=220799\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pray explain -
That's like saying Canon and Nikon are different beasts
Edmund
-
Greetings,
personally I find the website a very good improvement over the past version.
Well done!
Best,
Georg
-
People photography is under-represented. Sinar customers seem more comfortable with concrete, aluminium, and glass than with skin.
For a company whose clients image static objects so much, the supply in shift lenses and extreme wide-angles seems a bit anemic. And all the existing superrotators are now with Phase, who also have a 28mm.
Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=220794\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Err dont sinar provide a wealth of cameras with movements like the P2/3 and ArTec or whatever it is called which also has a 28mm and a planned 23mm ?
The Hy6 does indeed lack movement or extreme wide
S
-
The Hy6 does indeed lack movement or extreme wide
S
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=220862\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
There is one tilt/shift lens for the Hy6. I don't think any other current MF platform has more than one (yet).