Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: klane on September 08, 2008, 11:07:31 pm

Title: H1 plate/ toyo plate for flexadapter
Post by: klane on September 08, 2008, 11:07:31 pm
I have a like new h series plate that will allow h mount backs to mount to the flex adapter,  

I also have a toyo plate (with appropriate spacer) that allows the flex adapter to be used on toyo view cameras.


Im not sure what these pieces cost new so Ill just take offers on them.
Title: H1 plate/ toyo plate for flexadapter
Post by: doublezero on November 16, 2008, 06:50:25 am
Quote from: klane
I have a like new h series plate that will allow h mount backs to mount to the flex adapter,  

I also have a toyo plate (with appropriate spacer) that allows the flex adapter to be used on toyo view cameras.


Im not sure what these pieces cost new so Ill just take offers on them.


hello klane,

Is it still available ?
best regards
Title: H1 plate/ toyo plate for flexadapter
Post by: doublezero on January 28, 2009, 06:09:34 pm
Quote from: doublezero
hello klane,

Is it still available ?
best regards


Hello klane  ,

Just received the plate this morning,
shipping ,package , item , delivery ,
everything is perfect   , Thanks

best regards