Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: bretedge on September 04, 2008, 07:37:17 pm

Title: New to the forum
Post by: bretedge on September 04, 2008, 07:37:17 pm
Hello all,

I've been a member of the forum for a few months but have yet to participate.  That's about to change so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself.

I'm a professional nature and adventure photographer lucky enough to live in Moab, Utah with my beautiful wife, two dogs and a baby on the way.  I've been here for a little over 2 years and love exploring the canyons, plateaus and mountains all around this area.  We're both avid hikers, canyoneers and mountain bikers.

I'm sponsored by Lowepro and represented by Age Fotostock.  I lead private photo excursions and workshops throughout the year.  I use Canon digital equipment, Lightroom 2.0 and Photoshop CS3 for all my digital darkroom needs.

Looking forward to learning from this forum and contributing as much as I can!
Title: New to the forum
Post by: paulbk on September 04, 2008, 08:15:37 pm
Welcome Bret!
Enjoy..............

btw, *great work*
Title: New to the forum
Post by: Tklimek on September 04, 2008, 08:52:39 pm
Holy cr*p!  You just described what I think I dream about!

Welcome aboard, and remember rule 5 of the 5 rules....."Enjoy!"

Todd in Chicago

Quote
Hello all,

I've been a member of the forum for a few months but have yet to participate.  That's about to change so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself.

I'm a professional nature and adventure photographer lucky enough to live in Moab, Utah with my beautiful wife, two dogs and a baby on the way.  I've been here for a little over 2 years and love exploring the canyons, plateaus and mountains all around this area.  We're both avid hikers, canyoneers and mountain bikers.

I'm sponsored by Lowepro and represented by Age Fotostock.  I lead private photo excursions and workshops throughout the year.  I use Canon digital equipment, Lightroom 2.0 and Photoshop CS3 for all my digital darkroom needs.

Looking forward to learning from this forum and contributing as much as I can!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=219516\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: New to the forum
Post by: bretedge on September 05, 2008, 01:26:43 am
Quote
Holy cr*p!  You just described what I think I dream about!

Welcome aboard, and remember rule 5 of the 5 rules....."Enjoy!"

Todd in Chicago
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=219523\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Thanks for the warm welcome!  I've already garnered some knowledge from one of the tutorials.  This is going to be a great place to hang out.
Title: New to the forum
Post by: wolfnowl on September 05, 2008, 11:11:23 am
Hi Bret, and welcome to the list!

Mike.
Title: New to the forum
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 05, 2008, 05:52:46 pm
Nice stuff on your website.

I, too, envy you living in gorgeous place that you can visit in all kinds of weather.

Welcome aboard!

-Eric M.
Title: New to the forum
Post by: wlong on September 06, 2008, 01:14:04 am
Fabulous images on your site.   Would love to visit for a workshop myself
Title: New to the forum
Post by: AdrianL on September 07, 2008, 04:27:26 am
Welcome Bret to the best photography site on the web.  
Your web site is very professional and well done - your work is superb.
Best of luck to you.
Adrian