Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: Shedaoshai on September 04, 2008, 05:21:51 am

Title: FAN / Windmachine
Post by: Shedaoshai on September 04, 2008, 05:21:51 am
hey guys,

i'm looking into buying a wind machine for my beauty and fashion shoots.
I'm highly interested into the Real EFX RE-II Turbo Fan or Bowens Jet Stream.

I know the Bowens Jet Stream but the Reel EFX RE-II Turbo Fan sounds better, but i dunno if the Bowens Jet Stream is stronger! Anyone got experience with the RE-II Turbo Fan.

Thanks!
Title: FAN / Windmachine
Post by: Shedaoshai on September 04, 2008, 04:01:32 pm
no one?
Title: FAN / Windmachine
Post by: LA30 on September 04, 2008, 07:30:10 pm
I have only used the Real EFX in USA, sorry!

I did like it.
Title: FAN / Windmachine
Post by: kingsize on September 08, 2008, 05:35:22 pm
We use both in our studio. we have the Bowens in house and find it offers all the power we need. The Reel FX are a physically larger unit, with wider coverage. For stills work, the Bowens is probably all you need.