Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: NigelC on September 04, 2008, 05:11:09 am

Title: Photoshop CS4
Post by: NigelC on September 04, 2008, 05:11:09 am
I plan to upgrade from CS2 to CS4 this winter and then change paltforms from Windows to Mac when I get a macBook Pro. Do you think the fact that the Win version is 64bit and Mac 32 bit onlywill frustrate that process?
Title: Photoshop CS4
Post by: Nick Rains on September 04, 2008, 05:18:51 am
Quote
I plan to upgrade from CS2 to CS4 this winter and then change paltforms from Windows to Mac when I get a macBook Pro. Do you think the fact that the Win version is 64bit and Mac 32 bit onlywill frustrate that process?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=219376\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Not really.

Check out John Nack's blog for details on what 64bit means in the real world.
Title: Photoshop CS4
Post by: stewarthemley on September 04, 2008, 05:40:02 am
Adobe get a lot of stick but I have to say that when I changed platform from PC to Mac they sent me new versions of CS3 and LR, both on CD, within days for only £6, about $10. And they made the process very easy. Thanks Adobe.