Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Jim Pascoe on September 03, 2008, 06:16:31 am

Title: Upgrading to LR2
Post by: Jim Pascoe on September 03, 2008, 06:16:31 am
I am about to upgrade to LR2, but am really busy and cannot afford too much 'down time'.

At the moment I have a great many print templates in LR, which I use for printing batches of images on roll-paper.

Is it possible to transfer all of these templates over to LR2 when I install it?

Jim.
Title: Upgrading to LR2
Post by: tomrock on September 03, 2008, 07:56:46 am
My print templates transferred. I'm on a Mac using OS X 10.5.

My templates were for sheets rather than rolls and I have an Epson 3800.
Title: Upgrading to LR2
Post by: francois on September 03, 2008, 09:05:20 am
Yes, all my templates transfered correctly. I'm also on Mac OS X 10.5.4 (PPC & Intel)
Title: Upgrading to LR2
Post by: Jim Pascoe on September 03, 2008, 09:09:32 am
Tomrock and Francois

Many thanks for you prompt replies.  I am reassured!

Jim