Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: DarkPenguin on September 01, 2008, 02:33:50 pm

Title: Grid on 2 and loupe on 1
Post by: DarkPenguin on September 01, 2008, 02:33:50 pm
Okay,

I have a nice primary monitor and a cheap secondary monitor.  I want the grid view on the secondary and the loupe view on the primary.

I have to constantly reset this.  It really wants to put a preview on 2 and the grid on 1.

Is there a way to force this?
Title: Grid on 2 and loupe on 1
Post by: theophilus on September 02, 2008, 11:48:38 am
If you are on windows you can change which monitor is 1 and which is 2 at the system level, maybe that would help?  (I don't have a dual monitor system at home)
Title: Grid on 2 and loupe on 1
Post by: mahleu on September 02, 2008, 02:15:15 pm
change your primary monitor in your display properties.
Title: Grid on 2 and loupe on 1
Post by: DarkPenguin on September 02, 2008, 02:19:06 pm
That breaks other things.
Title: Grid on 2 and loupe on 1
Post by: DarkPenguin on September 02, 2008, 02:19:57 pm
It doesn't matter tho.  I've a new display in a shopping cart.  Replacing both of the existing monitors with one.

Thanks for the help.