Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: JerryReed on August 28, 2008, 05:30:26 am

Title: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: JerryReed on August 28, 2008, 05:30:26 am
Is anyone using a shutter release cable with the Hy6?  If so can you please let me know what you are using and where I can get one?

Thanks,

Jerry Reed
Title: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: rethmeier on August 28, 2008, 09:14:10 pm
Hi Jerry,
I believe there is one in the making and should be released soon.
Regards,
Willem.
Title: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: thsinar on August 28, 2008, 10:04:30 pm
According to my information: should be available at Photokina time.

Best regards,
Thierry

Quote
Hi Jerry,
I believe there is one in the making and should be released soon.
Regards,
Willem.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=217982\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: FrançoisTT on August 29, 2008, 03:36:29 am
...with the 6x6 film back ?

Regards, FT
Title: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: guano on August 29, 2008, 04:39:03 am
Dear Thierry,

Any chance that there will be a wireless shutter release system?

I have bad memories of a model getting tangled up in a shutter release cable in-between shots and taking down the camera and tripod...broken lens and broken body...tripod survived, though.  
Title: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: thsinar on August 29, 2008, 05:13:48 am
Dear guano,

Nothing such is planed currently, but I guess this is doable: I shall forward your suggestion.

Thanks and best regards,
Thierry

Quote
Dear Thierry,

Any chance that there will be a wireless shutter release system?

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=218030\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: guano on August 29, 2008, 05:34:34 am
Thank you as ever for your fast and helpful reply, Thierry.

Best wishes,
guano

Quote
Dear guano,

Nothing such is planed currently, but I guess this is doable: I shall forward your suggestion.

Thanks and best regards,
Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=218033\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: Re: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: JerryReed on June 13, 2011, 05:50:35 pm
Does anyone know what the product number is for the Shutter release cable for the Hy6?  Where to get one?  How much they cost?

Jerry Reed
Title: Re: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: Graham Mitchell on June 13, 2011, 06:20:25 pm
Does anyone know what the product number is for the Shutter release cable for the Hy6?  Where to get one?  How much they cost?

Jerry Reed

RC 100. Try here: http://bit.ly/iGzgPj
Title: Re: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: EricWHiss on June 13, 2011, 06:37:56 pm
Might be even cheaper to order direct from DHW Fototechnik and they are taking paypal payments (plus 6% to cover their international fees).  Last price I saw was 170euro and the part number is #58270  Fernbedienung RC100.

Title: Re: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: JerryReed on June 14, 2011, 08:33:59 am
Graham & Erik,

Thank you for your help in locating the cable release I am looking for.

Jerry
Title: Re: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: Graham Mitchell on June 14, 2011, 09:59:28 am
Might be even cheaper to order direct from DHW Fototechnik


Good point - I keep forgetting that they sell direct.
Title: Re: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: baudolino on June 19, 2011, 06:49:04 pm
I got one from DHW (RC-100). Price was Eur 238 incl. VAT. I always write to Reiner Schoenrock there if I need to order. Regards, Martin
Title: Re: Sinar Hy6 - Shutter release cable
Post by: yaya on June 20, 2011, 04:34:28 am
If the back is a Leaf AFi/ AFi-II then you can use almost any electronic cable release with a 2.5mm mono jack