Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: lightstand on August 26, 2008, 01:19:55 pm

Title: PS & software Training Sites
Post by: lightstand on August 26, 2008, 01:19:55 pm
Always looking to improve my Photoshop skills I am wondering if people have any preference for photoshop training sites such as Lynda.com Total Training or Software Cinema? Looking for in depth advance to expert training.

Second question is I've always wanted to take a week long workshop dedicated to Advance or expert level photoshop post production and am looking for recommendations?

Thanks for any & all suggestions & insights. jeff
Title: PS & software Training Sites
Post by: KeithR on August 28, 2008, 06:51:59 pm
Quote
Always looking to improve my Photoshop skills I am wondering if people have any preference for photoshop training sites such as Lynda.com Total Training or Software Cinema? Looking for in depth advance to expert training.

Second question is I've always wanted to take a week long workshop dedicated to Advance or expert level photoshop post production and am looking for recommendations?

Thanks for any & all suggestions & insights. jeff
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=217341\")

In addition to the one you mention, you could check out NAPP:
[a href=\"http://www.photoshopuser.com/]http://www.photoshopuser.com/[/url]
They have many online tutorials, some free, and also an online subscrition training. Membership to NAPP includes their magazine and discounts to for a lot of items and services. I would recommend checking them out. I find the mag alone is worth the cost of membership.