Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: feppe on August 24, 2008, 06:35:25 pm

Title: Batch-adjust shooting time stamp
Post by: feppe on August 24, 2008, 06:35:25 pm
Just got back from a trip to HK and Beijing. I forgot to change the clock on my camera, and now I have 2790 photographs with the time stamp 6 hours off. What's the least painful way to change them, preferably in LR?
Title: Batch-adjust shooting time stamp
Post by: Tklimek on August 25, 2008, 10:27:15 am
Feppe....

I think they cover this in Lightroom tutorial from Michael and Jeff; I don't remember for sure but I'm pretty sure it has to do with syncing metadata.

Cheers...

Todd
Title: Batch-adjust shooting time stamp
Post by: robertjm on August 25, 2008, 02:26:05 pm
If LR can't do it, you could try ExiftoolGui

http://freeweb.siol.net/hrastni3/ (http://freeweb.siol.net/hrastni3/)

groet, Robert
Title: Batch-adjust shooting time stamp
Post by: Richowens on August 25, 2008, 03:12:17 pm
Feppe,

 From the LR 2.0 online help.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroom/2.0/...90907A9FFD.html (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroom/2.0/WS57264460-DC72-4a1f-A665-1E90907A9FFD.html)

 Rich
Title: Batch-adjust shooting time stamp
Post by: feppe on August 25, 2008, 03:28:39 pm
Quote
Feppe,

 From the LR 2.0 online help.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroom/2.0/...90907A9FFD.html (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroom/2.0/WS57264460-DC72-4a1f-A665-1E90907A9FFD.html)

 Rich
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=217168\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Oh, wow, it appears I'm not the only one who does this as there's an actual option to do this!

Thanks, fixed!
Title: Batch-adjust shooting time stamp
Post by: Richowens on August 25, 2008, 04:07:45 pm
I used it to synchronize two cameras from a wedding I shot. I forgot to reset them before the event. I used the filter to seperate cameras and reset the time on one........Voila!... chronological order.

 Rich