Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Markus Jais on August 24, 2008, 06:01:28 pm

Title: Language change does not affect Smart Collections
Post by: Markus Jais on August 24, 2008, 06:01:28 pm
I bought the English version of Lightroom, but after installing it on my German Windows XP all was in German. This is probably a bug in the installer or Windows as I've seen this in many applications.

I changed the language via the LR preferences settings and now everything is in English as I want it (all my books and tutorials are in English).

Except for the Smart Collections. They are called "Smart Sammlungen" and all the predefined Smart Collections have German names.

I can just rename them to their correct English name but I first wanted to ask if this is a known bug and if there are more of those language bugs I haven't not yet found.


Markus