Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: kevs on August 20, 2008, 09:14:06 pm

Title: Images already in catalog conundrum
Post by: kevs on August 20, 2008, 09:14:06 pm
I'm import a new folder, after it's in, LR says 8 images already exist in the catalog.
So I delete everything.

I try again and it says 8 images already are in the catalog. I can't beat this. help thanks.
Title: Images already in catalog conundrum
Post by: DarkPenguin on August 20, 2008, 09:45:56 pm
Leave the "Don't re-import suspected duplicates" item unchecked.
Title: Images already in catalog conundrum
Post by: kevs on August 20, 2008, 09:57:39 pm
Dark, I'm in 1.3.1
I don't see that in prefs.

but again, why would it say anything is in catalog, after I've deleted everything?
Title: Images already in catalog conundrum
Post by: DarkPenguin on August 20, 2008, 10:05:49 pm
I don't have LR1 installed anymore.  On LR 2 it is on the import dialog.

I'm not sure what to tell you.