Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Tim Gray on August 17, 2008, 12:36:48 pm

Title: Question re Managing Stacks In LR
Post by: Tim Gray on August 17, 2008, 12:36:48 pm
In the past I managed "set" of images such as HDR, Pano, DOF brackets using a color code.  So I thought I give stacks a try.  What I'd like to do, and don't seem to be able to figure it out - is to treat the stack as a unit - for example if I drag the stack to a collection I want the entire stack to go.  If I rate the stack or flag in some way I want the entire stack to be so rated.  Possible?

TIA.
Title: Question re Managing Stacks In LR
Post by: francois on August 17, 2008, 12:47:46 pm
Quote
In the past I managed "set" of images such as HDR, Pano, DOF brackets using a color code.  So I thought I give stacks a try.  What I'd like to do, and don't seem to be able to figure it out - is to treat the stack as a unit - for example if I drag the stack to a collection I want the entire stack to go.  If I rate the stack or flag in some way I want the entire stack to be so rated.  Possible?

TIA.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=215672\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I'm not 100% sure but I believe that stacks don't work in collection.