Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Peter F on August 15, 2008, 11:11:07 am

Title: LR2: How to make it default to Cam.Profiles?
Post by: Peter F on August 15, 2008, 11:11:07 am
It is kind of a pain to scroll down the right side to get to the section where I can change from ACR 4.4 to the Custom Beta information.  Is there any way to set the preferences so the default is the Beta information (ie. Camera profiles)

I am finding for my Oly C8080 and Pany FZ8 that the new Camera profiles do a better job with the color, for example in pulling up the reds in an otherwise orange tiger lily.

Thanks.

Peter F.
Title: LR2: How to make it default to Cam.Profiles?
Post by: francois on August 15, 2008, 11:23:30 am
Quote
It is kind of a pain to scroll down the right side to get to the section where I can change from ACR 4.4 to the Custom Beta information.  Is there any way to set the preferences so the default is the Beta information (ie. Camera profiles)

I am finding for my Oly C8080 and Pany FZ8 that the new Camera profiles do a better job with the color, for example in pulling up the reds in an otherwise orange tiger lily.

Thanks.

Peter F.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=215236\")
Peter,
You can either make a develop preset for each of your cameras or you can make a camera default (article [a href=\"http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr_camera/camera-defaults.htm]here[/url]), also for each camera.