Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: theophilus on August 13, 2008, 12:15:34 pm

Title: Export to Jpeg, then FTP
Post by: theophilus on August 13, 2008, 12:15:34 pm
I was wondering if it is possible in Lightroom 2 to have a preset that exports to JPEG and then ftp's to a saved address and directory on a remote server.

I know you can export to web gallery, but I don't care for the Lightroom web galleries.
Title: Export to Jpeg, then FTP
Post by: john beardsworth on August 13, 2008, 12:55:23 pm
What are you using to FTP?

John
Title: Export to Jpeg, then FTP
Post by: theophilus on August 13, 2008, 04:41:50 pm
I use CoreFTP right now.

My website uses ZenPhoto as the gallery back-end.  I can either upload individually within the admin panel or dump a bunch of photos to a specific folder on the server and then sort them out.

It just removes 1 step from the process, not a huge deal but still a time-saver.
Title: Export to Jpeg, then FTP
Post by: theophilus on August 13, 2008, 07:15:04 pm
It looks like there is a sample plugin for this included in the Lightroom 2 SDK. I'll play around with it and report back.