Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Christopher on August 12, 2008, 08:18:10 am
-
Is is possible to print borderless with lightroom ? I often have the problem of a white stripe at the top and bottom.
Vista 64 bit, Epson (7880)
Thanks for the help.
Chris
-
DELET
-
Is is possible to print borderless with lightroom ? I often have the problem of a white stripe at the top and bottom.
Vista 64 bit, Epson (7880)
Thanks for the help.
Chris
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=214585\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Isn't borderless printing controlled by the print driver and the type of paper?
-
Isn't borderless printing controlled by the print driver and the type of paper?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=214608\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes but with bordless settings the image out of photoshop prints fine with lightroom not.
-
I've used Lightroom to print borderless 4x6 and 5x7 on an Epson 3800. The preview window shows a thin white stripe on the bottom, but this does not appear on the print.