Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: D White on August 10, 2008, 02:57:36 am

Title: Help, RAW processing problem
Post by: D White on August 10, 2008, 02:57:36 am
Out of the blue, LR 1.3.1 will no longer process a RAW file to a tiff and export to a folder. It will only process to jpeg. I removed a preference file and it worked OK for a few more conversions and then again failed. So I thought this may be a good time to download LR 2, but the same error occurred after installing version 2.

Mac G5 10.4.11
Title: Help, RAW processing problem
Post by: D White on August 10, 2008, 12:16:59 pm
I solved my own problem.

One of the first things I initially checked was HD space left. Well I guess I was more tired than I thought last night as 87MB is not 87GB. Dumping the trash made it look like trashing the preference file worked for a while.

I am glad no one else wasted too much brain power on this one.