Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: araz on August 09, 2008, 05:15:20 pm

Title: FS: Canon 1DmkII (Can)
Post by: araz on August 09, 2008, 05:15:20 pm
** Price Dropped **
Up for sale is my Canon 1DmkII. This camera has always performed flawlessly. It has a few paint rubs (around shutter release: see img 2, between hotshoe and left buttons: see img 4) and the regular marks on the hotshoe. It comes with everything that was originally in the box. The camera has 39,481 actuations. I will throw-in an extra Canon battery.  I'm the second owner.

Asking $1600 cnd. I'm located in Laval (suburb of Montreal) and prefer face-to-face transaction but will also ship anywhere in Canada and US. Preferred payment methods are i) EMT (for Canadians); ii) Money order; iii) check (must clear before shipping); iv) paypal (but I really do not want to take the 3% hit, or is it even higher these days?).

Reason for sale is because I just took plunge and got a 1DsmkIII.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Araz

(http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting-data//3198/41R7Y0029_web.jpg)

(http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting-data//3198/41R7Y0032_web.jpg)

(http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting-data//3198/41R7Y0036_web.jpg)

(http://www.fredmiranda.com/hosting-data//3198/41R7Y0038_web.jpg)
Title: FS: Canon 1DmkII (Can)
Post by: araz on August 14, 2008, 02:57:01 pm
Bump to bring it back on page 1
Title: FS: Canon 1DmkII (Can)
Post by: araz on August 21, 2008, 09:03:54 pm
** SOLD **

Araz