Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Jay S on August 09, 2008, 09:50:10 am

Title: FS: Canon 1D mk 3 (<10k shutter actuations)
Post by: Jay S on August 09, 2008, 09:50:10 am
Hi. I am selling my 1D mk 3, which I bought brand new.  It is in very good condition – it has only been used on 4 holidays and when not in use is stored in a humidity-controlled cabinet.  I believe it has less than 10k shutter actuations.  The 3 screens have been protected by screen protector films.  The camera is cosmetically excellent apart from a very small scratch just to the right of the flash hot shoe.  

The camera serial number is 523xxx - it is not within the range of serial numbers affected by the AF issue.  I had the sub-mirror fix done by Canon anyway – the camera has produced excellent photos both before and after the fix.  I have upgraded the firmware to v1.2.3.  I had Canon clean the senor and viewfinder last month.  

For sale for $3,395 + paypal but including shipping & insurance.  

Also included are the original box, manuals, charger, software, cables, etc.  The Canon neck strap is unused.  I will double box & bubble wrap to make sure the camera is well protected during shipping.  

If you are interested, I can sell my extra Canon LP-E4 battery for $90.  

If bought together, I'll sell the 1D + extra battery for $3,475 + paypal but including shipping and insurance.  

The batteries provide excellent performance and have never even had to be conditioned as they have not been through many charge cycles.  

I've been a reader of this forum for a couple of years.  I'm more active on the Fred Miranda forum (same user name) and have bought/sold a lot of gear in the past couple of years.

Thanks.