Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Mark Potter on August 08, 2008, 01:58:43 pm

Title: Site displays differently?
Post by: Mark Potter on August 08, 2008, 01:58:43 pm
I have notice that now when I go to Printers and Inks area and click on a topic that it displays the topic with all the replies as links that I now must click to read?

In the past I selected a topic and a page would display with all the replies and all I had to do was scroll each page?...now I have to click on every reply to read then go back and click on the next and this is getting very old...has something changed? is there a setting that I can select to change it back to the old way???

This form has been so helpful but this is getting to where I do like to read the replies now.
Title: Site displays differently?
Post by: gerk on August 08, 2008, 02:03:02 pm
Quote
I have notice that now when I go to Printers and Inks area and click on a topic that it displays the topic with all the replies as links that I now must click to read?

In the past I selected a topic and a page would display with all the replies and all I had to do was scroll each page?...now I have to click on every reply to read then go back and click on the next and this is getting very old...has something changed? is there a setting that I can select to change it back to the old way???

This form has been so helpful but this is getting to where I do like to read the replies now.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213954\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

At the top right of each thread there is text that looks like:

Outline  Standard  Linear +


Click on standard and things should go back to normal .. you may have inadvertently changed the display format there.  Clicking on standard should set things back to the default.
Title: Site displays differently?
Post by: Mark Potter on August 08, 2008, 02:06:22 pm
Quote
At the top right of each thread there is text that looks like:

Outline  Standard  Linear +
Click on standard and things should go back to normal .. you may have inadvertently changed the display format there.  Clicking on standard should set things back to the default.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213955\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Ahhh, You my friend are THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!!!

Thank you so very much! next round is on me!

Mark
Title: Site displays differently?
Post by: Tklimek on August 08, 2008, 03:27:00 pm
LOL!  That happened to me once....really annoying and freaked me out!

Cheers....

Todd