Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: henk on August 04, 2008, 02:32:33 pm
-
I have several shots of a group photo. As always it is hard to get all the faces correct because some close their eyes or start giggling. Some time ago I read about a peace off software that made it easy to take a face from one picture and put it in the preferred image. Only I forgot where and what. Any body knows about this software?
Henk
-
I have several shots of a group photo. As always it is hard to get all the faces correct because some close their eyes or start giggling. Some time ago I read about a peace off software that made it easy to take a face from one picture and put it in the preferred image. Only I forgot where and what. Any body knows about this software?
Henk
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213028\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Join a couple of the photos, then clone in a face from one to the other. If you don't have a good fit you may have to rotate or resize one image before cloning. The fun really begins during the cleanup around the edges. Any decent photo editor should do.
-
Just don't do it for a newspaper shot, or risk being fired...
-
:-) its called Photoshop! :-)
sorry there may be such a software, but if you have the above it will do just nicely, its done daily if not by the hour each and everyday.
its more fun when one is taken with flash and the other in sunlight or even better in shade!!
Your next question will be....color matching!!! good luck
Henrik
-
Thanks guys. Yes I was afraid is would be CS3. I searched the net but could not find any either.
Henk
-
Just don't do it for a newspaper shot, or risk being fired...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213116\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Or do it well, and get a raise.
(depends on the newspaper).
-
u can't go wrong with cs3 ;-) , but could this (http://research.microsoft.com/projects/GroupShot/ ) be what u read about?
cheers,
pedro
I have several shots of a group photo. As always it is hard to get all the faces correct because some close their eyes or start giggling. Some time ago I read about a peace off software that made it easy to take a face from one picture and put it in the preferred image. Only I forgot where and what. Any body knows about this software?
Henk
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213028\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-
u can't go wrong with cs3 ;-) , but could this (http://research.microsoft.com/projects/GroupShot/ ) be what u read about?
cheers,
pedro
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=215000\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes this is the software I was looking for. But I forgot that it was Microsoft software . Unfortunately it was a beta test and has been expired.
Thanks
Henk