Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PSA DC-9-30 on August 04, 2008, 01:54:43 am

Title: Powerpoint
Post by: PSA DC-9-30 on August 04, 2008, 01:54:43 am
Comments please. This slide was part of a presentation given by a prominent Russian scientist at a meeting I attended in St. Petersburg last year.
Title: Powerpoint
Post by: Panorama on August 04, 2008, 09:26:13 am
Quote
Comments please. This slide was part of a presentation given by a prominent Russian scientist at a meeting I attended in St. Petersburg last year.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=212907\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Not sure what you're looking for here, but other than the untidy writing, it's a premise echoing Kurt Vonnegut's writings.

Is the Russian author wrong? Who knows?
Title: Powerpoint
Post by: popnfresh on August 06, 2008, 02:49:33 pm
I think your Russian scientist deserves a one-way ticket to Siberia, based on the merits of his graphic design skills.
As for the theory put forth therein, I concur wholeheartedly.