Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: ricm on August 03, 2008, 09:40:22 pm

Title: FS: Lensbaby 3G - Canon EOS Mount
Post by: ricm on August 03, 2008, 09:40:22 pm
I have a like new/unused/opened Lensbaby 3G.

Complete with tool, discs, box, etc

$235 shipped/paypal

Rick Murai
Title: FS: Lensbaby 3G - Canon EOS Mount
Post by: AP_Photo on August 03, 2008, 10:30:01 pm
Quote
I have a like new/unused/opened Lensbaby 3G.

Complete with tool, discs, box, etc

$235 shipped/paypal

Rick Murai
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=212873\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

pmed.
Title: FS: Lensbaby 3G - Canon EOS Mount
Post by: ricm on August 04, 2008, 01:03:48 am
Quote
pmed.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=212885\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Still available
Title: FS: Lensbaby 3G - Canon EOS Mount
Post by: JDClements on August 05, 2008, 08:22:06 pm
Quote
Still available
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=212900\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Did you get my PM?
Title: FS: Lensbaby 3G - Canon EOS Mount
Post by: ricm on August 05, 2008, 08:46:57 pm
Quote
Did you get my PM?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213296\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I did and I replied.

Thanks
Title: FS: Lensbaby 3G - Canon EOS Mount
Post by: ricm on August 09, 2008, 02:27:40 am
Buyer fell through.

Now $225 delivered/PP