Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: jing q on August 03, 2008, 02:08:37 pm

Title: Toyo VX23D
Post by: jing q on August 03, 2008, 02:08:37 pm
rarely used Toyo VX23D for sale.
The latest Toyo monorail camera specially made for digital backs. Has geared rise/fall and shift, and plenty of swing and tilt.

Used this camera to do some testing and I've had my fun with it, but I don't need all the movements.

Going for over $3.3k on B&H, I'm letting mine go at $2600.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/4839...l_2x3_View.html (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/483939-REG/Toyo_View_180_023_VX23D_Digital_2x3_View.html)

Also selling a MerginX sliding back that will fit on it, and allows stitching.
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=27033 (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27033)

contact me at jing at superhyperreal dot com for more info! Will be back in NY in sept, or I can ship worldwide.
Title: Toyo VX23D
Post by: espressogeek on August 05, 2008, 09:22:00 am
Just curious, will this camera work with a 28mm or 24mm Schneider Digitar?
Title: Toyo VX23D
Post by: jing q on December 27, 2008, 09:42:47 pm
Quote from: espressogeek
Just curious, will this camera work with a 28mm or 24mm Schneider Digitar?

wow this is really old but I got some requests on this recently so I'm pushing this up
I don't think it'll work with a 28 or 24mm safely, for most accurate focusing I wouldn't recommend going below 35mm
Title: Toyo VX23D
Post by: Jack Flesher on December 28, 2008, 12:59:50 pm
Is your price still $2600, or are you going lower?

Thanks,
Title: Toyo VX23D
Post by: jing q on December 29, 2008, 01:34:02 pm
Quote from: Jack Flesher
Is your price still $2600, or are you going lower?

Thanks,

I can afford abit lower...but don't expect a firesale! It looks nice in my cupboard. Tres Chic.
make me an offer via pm