Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: DarkPenguin on August 03, 2008, 12:07:47 am

Title: The contents of this site were last updated ...
Post by: DarkPenguin on August 03, 2008, 12:07:47 am
The front page says "The contents of this site were last updated on July 29, 2008".  Should be updated to Aug 1.  FYI
Title: The contents of this site were last updated ...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 03, 2008, 09:35:32 am
Thanks, Dark. I thought it had been a while since there was anything new.
Title: The contents of this site were last updated ...
Post by: michael on August 03, 2008, 12:37:04 pm
Picky, picky, picky  

Michael
Title: The contents of this site were last updated ...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 03, 2008, 01:22:59 pm
Quote
Picky, picky, picky   

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=212794\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I'm a patient sort, willing to wait for the date on the main site to be updated before I visit "What's New". Unlike some others here, I don't think the world will stop spinning if I'm a day or so late getting the latest news.

In the same vein, I'm waiting for the initial feeding frenzy to die down before I go for the new LR2 video. I plan to savor all 7.5 hours of it in small segements.  

-Eric
Title: The contents of this site were last updated ...
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 03, 2008, 06:01:12 pm
Quote
In the same vein, I'm waiting for the initial feeding frenzy to die down before I go for the new LR2 video. I plan to savor all 7.5 hours of it in small segements.   
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=212799\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You have a treat in store.

Jeremy